Thursday, December 31, 2009

Playtex Baby Products BPA In Playtex Ventaire Bottles??!?!?!?

BPA in Playtex Ventaire bottles??!?!?!? - playtex baby products

I was examined, some information about BPA in bottles, and how they already Grafiktabletts in Canada, but I've still not U.S. with an Playtex Ventair bottles. and on this page:
http://zrecs.blogspot.com/2008/02/z-repo ...
This is what we can for Playtex:
The products contain BPA
Bottles: KinderGrip refillable bottles, reusable insulation bottle, inventory, Premium Nurser (PC) with polyethylene (PET) inserts (Drop-ins)

Well, with all parties ... I? leave immediately and buy a different type of bottles contain BPA? Playtex's website states that have cleaned all the companies and the FDA and other things ... But how is that initiated the research on BPA in baby bottles continues to prove its still in baby bottles Playtex Ventair? My son loves him and gives him enough speed ... but I'm worried? to leave immediately and buy different bottles? HELP!

3 comments:

My3Boys said...

Yes, you should be worried. I am not going to bottle feed. Find an alternative that is safe.

Contrary to what people have said, research has shown that the leaching occur even if the bottle / liquid can be heated in a couple of bottles. Not worth the risk.

Playtex BPA has left all products by the end of this year - is to get rid of him, but not all products are BPA-free on.

All Playtex Drop-ins are safe. The nursery bottle of premium shell EPS, but do not touch the milk / formula, it is not a risk.

My sister Avent bottles up to this weekend. Replacement bottles to be BPA free. She found it really cheap freely across the frontier of IT in the Super Wal-Mart from the United States of BPA. (Parent's Choice, made by Nuby ... 3 bottles for $ 3. Like your daughter.:))

Hunni said...

really are to you, but if the companies are taken from shelves and refuse to include everything that it is probably best not to sell more used to ... Nuby I went for my little girl was on sale, and she loves the other more and are much cheaper than directly to the example of the BPA Free ...
But as I said, it is really up to you to do what is good for u baby ur

JG said...

Why run the risk of toxic chemicals, if you know it in this bottle. They were banned because of toxins in Canada. For me it is enough to get them all out and go buy new ones to take, and that's exactly what I did!

Post a Comment