Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pocket Cooker Please Advise! My Tenants Have Absconded From My Property After Owing Just Under A £1000 In Back Rent?

Please advise! My tenants have absconded from my property after owing just under a £1000 in back rent? - pocket cooker

My husband and I have been trying for weeks by them on Friday we have a text that moves, do not rent the house all the furniture notice.Got disappeared. If you rent, had covered the whole place, all doors in order for the keys, and finally the mother of the tenant, to me a sad story of her daughter and her boyfriend split. They were paid for in a lease for £ 425 per month, the benefit is, 300 pounds. Never undercut at £ 125 per month, he lives there still. To add to our door is broken, our lamp and the kitchen were stolen, there is no reason, in all the rooms on the first floor and let the carpet. We have said that if he wanted to replace what should be the rule, or similar laminate.place replacing carpet is a mess. He also changed our locks! ten. Agreement, you have to give months. We trust them to our house, we feel abused and severely out of pocket. Legal advice please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment