Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thursday Cottage I've Had Braces For 4 Days, And 4 Brackets Have Broken Off. What's Up?

I've had braces for 4 days, and 4 brackets have broken off. What's up? - thursday cottage

The first was on Thursday morning while driving! The second was while I was asleep for the third after brushing and television, and the fourth was again, while I slept.

I have an appointment with the orthodontist on Monday morning, but I fear he is accused of abuse my keys, banned the consumption of food or deliberately prying media outside of the teeth with pliers.

I can not really understand the food with sensitive teeth, at the moment, not only my teeth, but they do not get enough, to chew thoroughly through things. I do not eat food at night is very sweet, like eggs, sausage, cheese, jam, etc. I have tried to take normal food, as a Mexican stew sweet last time I had some shrimp and noodles, I almost ripped my teeth by sawing back and forth to get the food pieces small enough to swallow. I am not, and I can not eat anything hard or soft, that would usually lead to break the hook.

1 comments:

Blue Jean said...

The parentheses are not glued or glue was not dry enough before the first attempt to eat or drink. You need to talk to your orthodontist about it. If you are accused of abuse, resistance, and said good money for the treatment paid for, and you deserve to have done properly.

Post a Comment