Monday, January 25, 2010

Famous Player Phone Do Famous People Put Their Phone Number In The Public Phone Book?

Do famous people put their phone number in the public phone book? - famous player phone

As if life in LA, NY, or w / e, do not put your number? I want to be famous one day plans to be in touch with my friend Chelsie. She has a beautiful voice, reminds me of Christina Aguilera, because we in the 5th Year ... And she really has a nice, strong voice. Just to say ... So, why not? And my best friend is a baseball player ...

I know they do ... Both are what they are doing awesome.

4 comments:

Johnny Rocker89 said...

Sure. Spike Lee just called me a few days ago, from 20 to wish him a happy 51st Birthday.

Jesus_Ru... said...

Probably not. You can configure your phone number on a public agenda. You probably do not want through, what will not be disturbed. Well, some people like celeberties phone Disdale Ashely and then call to see so what celeberties put your phone in a public calendar.

>:( said...

idk, I think thay are in, if they so wish.

[Team Edward] said...

if rest lol

Post a Comment