Saturday, January 16, 2010

Samsung Dvd Recorders Best Copier Analog TV, Digital Cable Box, HDMI Samsung DVD Recorder With VCR. How Do I Hook These Up?

Analog TV, digital cable box, HDMI Samsung DVD recorder with VCR. How do I hook these up? - samsung dvd recorders best copier

The Samsung DVD recorder is not connected by coaxial cable is (I think it is what it is), and that attracts me. What type of connection can be used instead of coaxial cable, together, at all? I know that the DVD burner from Samsung "exaggerated," but I think in the improvement of high definition television over time, so this is what I have now. TV is a Panasonic surround. And I have a digital cable box.
I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!

1 comments:

Nathan S said...

If your TV only antenna (coax) and then they will get an RF modulator for multiple entry. The most common output devices are all to be saved on the composite video (yellow jack) with analog stereo audio () red and white plugs. They have an entry for each of your devices.

For surround sound, you want to connect the DVD recorder with a digital audio connection to connect to, not to be confused either coaxial (with the antenna, although the same name), or optically. I am a little confused about your surround sound setup, as you describe, as part of the TV. If your speakers are connected to those without digital audio, you have to stick with analog audio. Some older devices have analog surround out if there are 6 audio cables, but less frequently. If you have neither, you must wait until it conducted a device that streams audio decoding HDMI.

Post a Comment