Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How To Beat Social Services How Long Could I Put My Dad Behind Bars If I Told Social Services Hes Been Beating Me Since I Was A Child?

How long could i put my dad behind bars if i told social services hes been beating me since i was a child? - how to beat social services

I do not know .. I think it depends on the state and gaining the weight. This is where social services should intervene, and should be investigated. The law can not really do anything if you do not call the police if they occur. Thus, pictures are taken, then social services are able to participate. But you can make a grown-up teachers, coaches have another family member, someone you can trust. Hope this helps.

1 comments:

Brain Babe said...

I could put him behind bars for a day, "said the father, it" social services has been in fighting since you were a child ... you are legally referred to as ".... "Search go back and talk to your teachers, friends, babysitters, etc. .. if you have seen, bruises, loss of school when your mother has never been the father informs you suggest ....

You see, to call too many children to social services and deception to try to come their parents in trouble, so before the judge to investigate ... But the prosecution in both directions ....

If they find that children, those who are lying ... Then the children can go "behind bars"

Post a Comment