Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Buy Usb Popcorn Maker External Hard Drive Advice?

External Hard Drive Advice? - buy usb popcorn maker

I buy an external hard drive. I have 2 laptops and 1 desktop (all) Windows XP SP3. I download lots of movies and music, so I will use it to save several backup in the rule. Is it necessary to be able to FireWire? If so, why? USB 2.0 is good enough? I have never used the 1394 port on a computer, because I do not know why and how to use it.

In addition, I will be able to stream my movies from my external hard drive for my xbox360? One of my friends has this thing of popcorn and not reveal your xbox360, but it is streaming Blu-ray?

Thank you in advance for any help!

3 comments:

Col. J. of the Indigo Rebellion said...

The Firewire 1394 is faster than a USB port, and when the video streams that might be useful.

As for the 360 blue ray integration CBOC. My friend is a bit confusing. BlazeDS is not transmitted. S HighDef 1080p video streaming. the dissolution of BlazeDS, but any video with a resolution of 1080 is considered HighDef, but the films made only in 7.1 and the full support of the complaint will be considered the passwords HDCP and a Blueray disk Blueray. Yur buddy can not just stick a DVD into vd 360, there is no support for this, I thank you that Microsoft has chosen for the wrong team.

Now, it is likely that your video streaming as Oyu and videos are 1080p, but they are NOT BlazeDS. Now that I read on the Popcorn Hour, a pr seamsogram through Netflix. It was a firmware update, which Microsoft launched three months ago. Popcorn Hour Oyu allows streaming video is BlazeDS technology, but many are at 480p. You also have to pay for the service Netflix.

Hope this helps

Kornfan7... said...

I know nothing about the 360, but:
You can buy an external hard drive USB 2.0 Firewire ... is almost as fast, but USB is standard ....

Hazz 17 said...

USB will do. I have 2 Seagate and both work well with the film and music.

Post a Comment