Thursday, February 18, 2010

Site: Blogspot.com Hidden Cam Piss Did You Know How DANGEROUS Cashcrate And These Free Cash Offers Are?

Did you know how DANGEROUS Cashcrate and these free cash offers are? - site: blogspot.com hidden cam piss

Sorry, that's not really an issue, but these must be addressed. There were also many of those "I make $ $ $, blah, blah, blah, this site cashcrate etc., etc." I'm sick of them that they ruined tried Yahoo Answers, tips received by such dubious companies. The so-called free offers are fees to sell, and collect personal information and many do not pay a cent, no matter how long you remain hidden with them. It's a blog on the website of a person who enters these programs themselves, and he emphasized the dangers of the Cashcrate.
http://paidopps.blogspot.com/2006/11/cas ...
Even such a copy and looked at the same place and have verfied this.

To make this issue one of confidence, no one will find these spammers, and weres, that the lawyer for these unwanted programs on Yahoo Answers and the destruction of a place this big?

3 comments:

clueless... said...

1. You have asked a valid question.

2. I agree with you completely.

3. I do not consider myself a troll, "no matter about things like the game and try to have a thick skin when someone insults me, but when I see things do not report them, I immediately.

4. It is disturbing that some of these cases, a series of reports to be sent through abuse, the screen name from which this was done over, and get the idiot spammer just another screen name, and the cycle begins again.

5. The best thing I can do (like you), put out the word that these pages total fraud (and spam are). When the clowns who recognize they arise in the "problems" that they will not get the answer (I hope) it is no longer bOtherness us.

Big R said...

They have six inches down! I agree 100%. We will tell these people, and drove them from there. Even if it is some validity to what not to do it, here.

Dr. Quest said...

Thank you!

It's about time someone makes that limitation.

And yes, I am sick and tired of seeing him here and asked to ruin YA.

Post a Comment