Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Often Do Teens Get Sick Anyone Else Sick Of The Amount Of Kissing/dating On Kids' Tv Shows??

Anyone else sick of the amount of kissing/dating on kids' tv shows?? - how often do teens get sick

I have 3 children 10, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - which shows mainly (the two biggest) love, like Zack & Cody, That's So Raven, etc. High School Musical.
Often seem harmless and fun, but I can not help but notice that almost every episode is an instance of kissing children (in the case of "The Suite Life" is not even a teenager). And most of the time the story revolves around how terrible it is that no girl-/boyfriend, and how nice it is to have one.
Well, I think I'm conservative, but why children (and these programs are uniquely designed for children 8-12) is must see all the time? What message are they giving? The sooner you have a boy-/girlfriend the best? And do not forget to kiss each time? Without these programs, the last thing in my head, but I'm not so sure.
I do not want to ban certain ideas suddenly, without explanation. I want them to? What does this mean? Or, should it be relaxed?

3 comments:

roses_da... said...

Honestly, he must talk to their children fight against this sort of thing. With our children we are very open to discussions with kissing, dating and even sex. The sooner you talk to your children about these things.

I never thought to talk to my children until the children came home to all kinds of sex and relationships, the question he learned in school. So I knew at that moment he had waited too long to talk with them about these issues, which, at 8 at the time. Now I know who's coming to me with questions or problems.

I do not like how it shows, making for children, with emphasis on friends and girlfriends and what is not made, but I can not stop them. Also, I think not really a reason to prohibit their employment all too well. It will be open and talk to them. Believe me, they know more than you ever thought that at this age.

some female said...

I am in my twenties and I can say that children face these problems every day. I remember hearing "from" in elementary school when I was probably not more than 7 years, 10, listened to the children was sleeping with sympathy! (whether they slept together is not really a problem, I hear) and I mean the middle-class children normally.

Children are always teasing each other like a boy or a girl. It is normal and a kiss? I have not seen a sample of children in a long time, but I saw her and kisses on these shows is what? A little peck or a kiss on the cheek? People try his hand as a theater and you know what 10 years? Is! This happens to you from the eyes of "the innocence of childhood," everything you want at home with their children and claim that his age is not normal to be curious about sex to everything you want, but lady They live in a dream world.

What do these programs that children and young people? Not thatIt is better to have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Must, in fact, if you even a full episode that usually come with friends, family or school, the first and the second in a meeting or find the right balance. Contacts, childlike, innocent of that goes on TV and in the minds of their children, at least, that at age 10. If your child is not interested in the opposite sex, but these questions of his friends and no doubt aimed at the school.

Children do not tell their parents, and parents often prefer this, I do not know why you think your kids are angels and dates and a little kiss? Stir years until at least 18th Pleaaase. The prohibition of these things at home will only increase the pressure on their children away, to speak with you. Why talk with his mother, who clearly intolerant of questions we deal with in everyday life? So do not believe for a moment that you or cover to protect their children from these issues. Are IESEng every day in school. Everything we do is to deprive them of the cultural icons of their use to interact with the discussion worthy of TV itself, the usual age.

marilyn smammaw said...

hello 'grandmother I' MA 6 5 18. I see less of him kissing @ dating young children. they do not "need to grow so quickly that you time.thank.

Post a Comment