Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sky Netgear Dg934g Router Work With Virgin How Do I Configure My Old Wireless Router To Work With My New Sky Broadband? (Or Tips On Better Wifi Signal)?

How do I configure my old wireless router to work with my new Sky broadband? (Or tips on better wifi signal)? - sky netgear dg934g router work with virgin

Hey guys,

I moved recently broadband provider from Virgin to Sky.

When I connected through the Virgin - I had joined a small box-6VGUKS Broadband Router Netgear WGR614. It worked perfectly around the house and in my office at the end of my garden.

We have spent more than Sky. We sent a Netgear DG934G - 1SKUKS in a box broadband router that connects to the telephone line. The box is small and gray / black and looks like a box of old and unusual Sky arial in it.

I) put everything (except my old router and it took a test ... and if I did, I found that I am only 20% of Wi-Fi signal at home (works well) was a cable on mainframe that I can only get better sitting next to the WH router --I'm not perfect, of course!

We had the idea to the wireless router to the broadband era, get in touch. In between, I did it by using a broadband router and the mainframe.

I did everything, and it worked great for about 10 minutes. Then remove the radio from the rolls of the network, and we could not connect (Sky is still displayed - and not just the old wireless).

I had a good amount of digging around and say most people, it is impossible to establish a wireless router with Sky Broadband other use. If this is the case - how come I have to work the first time?

Can anyone answer? Is there a way you can use a wireless router, configure the garbage deal Sky One?

If not - What is the answer to incFi repurposed force? I looked briefly Fi signal, but everyone seems to replace that Arial does not exist in our box to broadband.

Please help - this is spoiling my day job! Lol:)

Thank you in advance.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment