Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can I Carry My Dog On The Plane What Vaccinations And Documentation Do You Need To Obtain A Dog Passport?

What vaccinations and documentation do you need to obtain a dog passport? - can i carry my dog on the plane

Next year I will visit my dog, my sister in Italy. I know that there a vaccine against rabies (dog, not my sister !!!).... Is that it? What vaccinations are required for them to have a passport? It has the "normal" shots, all puppies. Does anyone have the rabies vaccination for your dog? How many shots and how long it takes to be "immune" and protected?

It is a small dog, Bichon Frize, in the plane could travel with me (hand) or they have to go back in case of demand and luggage? They are small dogs allowed in the village (as hand held) if they support / box / container to fly, eh? I think I have a sort of bag that you can use to small dOGS on domestic flights?

Has someone you do with your dog? Is it very expensive? If you have a passport and shots to all my we ordered the quarantine?

Thank you for hints!

0 comments:

Post a Comment