Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Does Uterus Prolapse Feel Like How Does Having A Prolapsed Uterus Affect Having Sex And Can The Man Feel The Uterus During Sex?

How does having a prolapsed uterus affect having sex and can the man feel the uterus during sex? - what does uterus prolapse feel like

I have a prolapsed uterus and bladder. I saw a uro-gynecologist, who recommended to me, do Kegel exercises and the review within six months. I'm in a new relationship and I'm worried, as my ability to have sex and when a man noticed something strange to be touched! I told him about my situation. I also believe, after a pause, or uncomfortable for a while, where I think my uterus is, because I was active. The more time passes, I feel that I am back to the doctor and request hysterectomy. I do not feel "normal" anymore and I am ashamed to tell my partner. I've never heard of this condition until my doctor told me that what I was. An advice?

2 comments:

Danielle R said...

I have a uterine prolapse and cystocele, well, not in any way with my sex life. Even if I was on the point that I can feel my uterus fall after a pause, even for short periods, it is not changed my sex life. The most difficult thing is to overcome their own insecurities about the situation and decide how you want to treat them aggressively.

In fact, hysterectomy is not your only option. Kegel exercises are good for some women (although, frankly, does not help me much at all). Some suggest urogynecologist by inserting a ring (a ring, which is introduced to the bladder or uterus) support, and some surgical options exist, including the use of mesh or other items back into the body where they belong .

A hysterectomy is not easily give something, even though some women say it's the best thing ever, some women have virtually the same symptoms of menopause (hot flushes, night sweats, low libido, etc.) after a hysterectomy, and finallyHaving regard to hormone therapy Resort. Be sure that you talk with your doctor (like many others, it is necessary, probably) feel before deciding which option is best for you. Good luck.

Mightymo said...

Make sure the missionary position, where everything is used. In this way, he said, and will not hurt. Any other position can be uncomfortable. If you propose to ask in another post, to wind up having sex and a man at the top. This should be quiet until the situation changes. However, if you experience much pain, I would go back and tell your doctor. A hysterectomy is great, had one and it feels good, healthy and without pain.

Post a Comment